About Virtual Consultations
We are excited to be able to offer virtual consultations through Telus Virtual Health. This is an innovative way for us to connect to start mapping out the path to “Be Your Own Kind of Beautiful”.
All consultations are complimentary and offer us the opportunity of exploring your questions and concerns about your skin’s health and ageing.
1. BOOKING A VIRTUAL CONSULTATION
Reserve your complementary consultation by filling out your information above these instructions.
2. COMPLETE THE HEALTH HISTORY AND CONSENT
On receipt of your reservation, we will send you an email package containing a consent form and a brief health history questionnaire. We will need this to be completed before confirming your reservation.
3. STAND BY FOR A CONFIRMATION EMAIL
Once your booking is reserved you will receive an email containing a meeting link.
4. JOINING THE CONSULTATION
On the day of your appointment, open the confirmation email received and click on the “Attend” button to join the video call.
Keep reading to get more information regarding device requirements and sending photos.
To attend the virtual visit you need a mobile device or computer with access to a web browser, camera and microphone.
Supported operating systems:
1. Mac OS X 10.12 and later – the latest version of Chrome, Firefox, or Safari
2. Windows 7 or Windows 10 – the latest version of Chrome or Firefox
3. IOS 11 and later – the latest version of Safari
4. Android 9 and later – the latest version of Chrome
Send us 3 photos of yourself
Remove make-up and glasses
Pull your hair back away from your face
Stand in natural light or a well-lit area
Where possible, use a neutral background eg a wall
Take the picture with a neutral expression (avoid smiling)
Don’t apply any photo filters to the photos